Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dabanese 2008. Pigeon ideograms.

(I see the "New Post" user option, but not "Edit" user option - how frustrating since I want to correct typos spontaneously, when I see them).

I'll write about dabanese from scratch. Writing from scratch is my weakness. After a break I am incapable to just continue.

I'll start to create a dictionary of ideograms, still in their pigeon form. For the sake of convenience I'll consider all English and Polish nouns, in their main form, and noun like words, as pigeon ideograms. However, some ideograms will start to have a legal status. At least conceptually (not graphically). Here we go (ideograms in the same line are synonymous):
  • := – ideogram of definition.
  • { {} := { } } – this dabanese definition tells us that ideogram {} stands for nothing or Polish nic. Actually, () and nic are synonymous ideograms for nothing, i.e. each of them is legally equivalent to ideogram {}:
    () – synonym of {};
    nic – synonym of {};
  • daba – the ideogram for everything, as well as for the (universal) data base daba:
    ∀ – synonym for the ideogram daba.
  • self – ideogram of the reference of the source of the given dabanese phrase.
    się – synonym of the ideogram self.
I need to go now. Thus let me just collect cleanly the dictionary so far, without explanations:
  • :=
  • {} () nic
  • daba ∀
  • self się
Let's remember that ideograms, as well as all records of daba, are partially ordered in daba (regardless of being primary ideograms or derived ideograms; the position of data record in daba sheds additional light onto its meaning). Now I need to go.

No comments: