Sunday, October 26, 2008

knol activity

Should I just edit another knol or should I take a step back, stop here, and write about my activity, as I was thinking about doing so for awhile?

my knol is here, it's the main entry. It has three main directions at this time:
I have not touched the first two in weeks. Now too, I feel like mentioning the latter one only, mathematics. Clicking on Mathematics leads to the index of my mathematical knols. Ironically, my index knol got the best rating so far (5 three times out of three). At the present the main parts are:
(after "General" the rest is in the alphabetic order). They are just started. I'd like to present more of the mathematical domains i activities anyway. That's my problem, I'd like too many things. Circumstances amplify this my unfortunate tendency. I'd like to add combinatorics, statistical mechanics, simplicial and cubical theories (topology), elementary mathematical analysis... I am hopeless.

The general part consists of two knols:
  1. Mathematical notation
  2. Mathematics -- two definitions
I should extend both. Knol "Mathematical notation" helps its author, me, to write mathematical knols. I keep "Mth notation" in a window (or Firefox tab) next to the knol under editing, so that I can "borrow" mathematical symbols and similar from "Mth n.", and copy them into the knol window. The more symbols I store there, the easier it is to write m-knols.

I need to stop now, too bad.

No comments: