Saturday, October 11, 2008

my knol stats

Stats are my silly fun, I like stats. Let me here start my knol stats, ratings (there is perhaps just one comment, it's from a young student from India, and it's just a social hello, email-like message rather than a comment). I am too tired right now to make an html table. A naive format will do for the time being.

knol - :early| Oct11 |
=============|=======|
m ind -: 5*2 | ditto |
m nttn : --- |- 4*1 -|
t sp mp: 2*1 | 3.5*2 |
E_H ar : 5*1 | ditto |
AoA-mrg: 1*1 | ditto |
t s-s i: 3*1 |- 4*2 -|
MN-ec1 : --- |- 5*1 -|
t-i op : --- |- 5*1 -|
m tri -: 5*1 | ditto |
AoA pat: 1*1 | ditto |

OK, enough of that. (That was in font Arial).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font Courier).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font Georgia).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font Lucida Grande).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font times).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font Trebuchet).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font Verdana).
OK, enough of that. (That was in font Webdings).

No comments: